Junior Tax Consultant - Global Mobility Tax and Compliance (m/f/d) - Hybrid Option GER
In Global Business Services, we support BASFs business units with a cross-functional network. As a dedicated service unit, we provide services according to the companys needs with a strong customer focus. In three regional service delivery units and six global service clusters, we offer our service in a demand-driven, efficient, effective and solution-oriented mannerJob description
We make mobility possible. As a specialist HR unit, our Mobility Services unit provides legally compliant services for all aspects of business travel and international personnel transfers. Whether national and international meetings with our BASF customers, short-term project assignments or long-term assignments abroad - our team makes employee mobility and international career paths possible.
- Together with our expert, you manage the global end-2-end transfer process in all tax-related issues as well as the use of the global tax service provider.
- You provide support in answering fundamental tax questions and, together with our expert, advise on tax-related issues in connection with international personnel transfers and business trips.
- Together with our Mobility Consulting Team and the external service provider, you adapt global topics to the requirements of the respective countries and regions.
- In addition, you train colleagues in your area of expertise and prepare complex issues in a way that is appropriate for the target group.
- You are involved in implementing and communicating changes in global tax guidelines to the tax service provider.
- Further, you keep an eye on our processes in order to implement the necessary optimizations with regard to tax compliance and to drive forward the value-added and service-oriented further development.
- completed university degree ideally with a focus on finance or tax law
- understanding of tax-related contexts
- ideally first experiences in the areas of work and residence permits, social security as well as EU Posting of Workers Directive
- proficient in the use of MS Office programs
- knowledge of SAP HR and FI/CO is an advantage
- competence in consulting and presentation skills in English language, German is a plus
- Gross annual salary (full-time): €36,000 - €42,000, depending on qualifications and professional experience.
- 30 days of paid vacation, special leave and sabbatical options.
- Flexible working hours so that you can organize your working and private life according to your needs.
- Work mobile from other EU countries for up to six weeks.
- Location-independent work models with defined days of presence in Berlin and place of residence in Germany.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Please reach out to: Denise Jungkunz, Tel.:+49 30 2005-58829
First information about our application process can be found here: http://on.basf.com/applicationprocess.
As an international service hub, the BASF Services Europe GmbH bundles a wide range of services for the BASF Group throughout Europe. In
the heart of Berlin, we combine expertise in the areas of finance, HR, supply chain, procurement, product safety and IT. We focus on digital and customer-focused solutions, to create services for future. Learn more about us and our career opportunities at basf.com/servicehub-berlin
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Please upload the documents, summarized in a PDF if possible